What builds are you guys going?

Cyclone Raider with lightning swords, transitioning to Mjolnirs on day 2. Gonna path up to Templar and take damn near every keystone on the way. Damage 3/10. Tanky 6/10. Speed 10/10.

I want to jam lots of low and mid tier heists and get a currency foothold, then make other builds.

Firestorm and Blazing Salvo looking fun on a Chieftain but who knows. Maybe this is the league I'll finally play minions with replica shroud of the lightless. If I get lots of exalts maybe a stat stacking build.
Was going to do GC Totems/Mines. I did a theory craft of blazing salvo chieftan that looks solid as a league starter but I'll have to wait until later to see what the patch notes say.

Otherwise - Crackling lance looks ridiculous and I'm sure it would be viable SELF casted.

The Glacial Cascade buff looks awesome. Will be a build incorporating that since I have wanted to run a GC build for quite some time.
I wanted to start as a chaos slinger but w new spellslinger mana reserve I’m not sure. To reserve Ed/contagion/ soulrend that is 90% mana so can literally link no supports?
Spellslinger gets better as you level it but that’s when the build drops off so it seems pointless now and may just have to clunky dual cast
Last edited by tony32p on Sep 15, 2020, 6:45:27 PM
Probably try out the new Steel gems. They missed the mark by 83746 miles last time around, so I would assume they'll try to make them decent this time around.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Armageddon Brand Ignite Trickster as league start as usual. I just love the clear speed with ignite prolif and the trickster class.

After farming like 5-10ex I will switch to something else, not sure yet.
Depends on how those chaos spells/curses feel.

Also crackling lance looks awesome !
Picking between Earthquake Jugg, Earthshatter Jugg, or Ground Slam Berserker. Maybe Tectonic Slam...a slam basically.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Sep 15, 2020, 7:50:39 PM
New steel gems try v2....or crackling lance looks pretty kewl.
𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒍𝒆 ?
Start EQ Slayer like I do every league since its a great league start.
Either continue it or transition to either an Ice Crash Zerker or Eternal Apple Chieftain but not sure what skill with that.. I tried it last league but couldn't find the right setup to take full advantage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info