Implicit Modifiers pseudo property works weird

The query yields a bunch of talismans that have 1 visible implicit while the property require at least 2.

Standard query include not only talismans but a 1-implicit rare shield / unique chest.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2020, 10:02:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
seems to be adding +1 implicit count for unknown reason to items. possibly including hidden modifiers(as most shields/body armours have hidden movement speed penalties, maybe talismans have a hidden mod) as a implicit count?

I changed it to 3 for fun... and there is a corrupted tabula in there, which the only way for that to have 3 implicits is a hidden modifiers.

It does take hidden implicits into account. So things like the hidden movespeed penalties on armor and shields can throw the results off. Where Talismans are concerned, the base items are inherently corrupted. This is most likely accomplished through some kind of hidden implicit so as not to screw with their specialized implicits or prevent them from rolling affixes.

Edit: one way they could "fix" this issue is to change it from being a pseudo-mod search to just a normal mod search.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Sep 9, 2020, 8:26:02 PM
This is a difficult one but I think we have a good fix in place for 3.12. Thanks for the report!
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Has this fix been applied? Standard search result still flooded with 1-visible-implicit items.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info