WTS Awesome Endgame ES/EV Shield (450/500) selling in 30 mins

SOLD
All my auctions begin with a starting bid that IS my reserve price. As long as my starting bid is met, I guarantee that should you be the highest bidder when my auction ends, the item is yours.

Currency preference : Exalt -> GCP -> Chaos -> Alc.
Last edited by madagas on Mar 31, 2013, 9:16:30 PM
bump
All my auctions begin with a starting bid that IS my reserve price. As long as my starting bid is met, I guarantee that should you be the highest bidder when my auction ends, the item is yours.

bmp

36 chaos

Release: @RangerButNoArrows
"
nsymis wrote:
36 chaos

c/o = 36 chaos!

bump!

bump

b

b

b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info