3.11.1e Patch Notes (restartless)

3.11.1e Patch Notes:

• Fixed a client and instance crash that could occur during the Mastermind boss fight.

This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client fix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 9:07:46 AM
ty ggg, nerf bots when? :)
Please look into F8 crash again, it refuses to not happen.
Thanks, I actually had this happen to me twice yesterday on mastermind fight. Good to know it's fixed now!
when's scheduled patch for consoles, made the mistake of not checking the version thinking it was fixed?
less bots = better economy and healthy game
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
less bots = better economy and healthy game

Less bots = less chaos and exalts to craft with. Less currency =/= better economy
What crash fixed are you talking about GGG?
I just crashed in catarina fight (Usual crash in POE ps4 1000 times a day) then when i logged in again, all my portal to syndicate hideout was lost.
What a joke!
Kkkkkk se for fazer síndicato no ps4 reza pro jogo não dá tela azul pq vc vai perde todos os portais no ps4 está difícil manda email pro suporte eles vem com a mesma conversa quando acontece , como acontece , se possível grava um vídeo piada né como vou saber a hora que vai dá tela azul
Last edited by fariarvs165 on Aug 13, 2020, 9:08:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info