Chat box feedback

So after the introduction of chat, here’s my suggestion to make it better.

Disable item linking to global chat. Far too many people use it as a trade tab and it can overwhelm the flow of conversation.

For all that is holy, give me an option to mute or turn off game text. When I’m running through content fast, the text will overtake the conversations in the background.

The in game text is more of an issue than linking items in my opinion, I have found myself missing whispers and conversation because this wall of yellow text took over entirely.

Other than those two critiques it’s been a welcome addition to the game
Last edited by WiryRed Dragon on Jul 27, 2020, 4:14:08 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2020, 7:42:47 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

"

For all that is holy, give me an option to mute or turn off game text. When I’m running through content fast, the text will overtake the conversations in the background.

There is an option for this already, "Output dialogue to chat", you should be able to find this in the options menu.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your feedback.

"

There is an option for this already, "Output dialogue to chat", you should be able to find this in the options menu.

Thank you, it’s under the sound side, I was looking on the general side with the rest of the options. :-)
It’s actually not working atm, it shows the dialog still in the chat window on both ways of having the option selected.
Screenshot uploading

Uploaded video showing it’s not working, or were mixed signals.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/wiryred-dragon/video/104969410
Last edited by WiryRed Dragon on Jul 27, 2020, 8:25:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info