Enchantments not working properly

So I had a map, which had an enchantment (can't remember the reason why it had one). I rerolled the map few times to hit beyond and then proceeded to fracture it and it worked. Next I got another player to use hillock's 35% quality on the map and he did it. Finally I was going to enchant my map with "doesn't consume sextants".

Well, now it told me that "item is already enchanted". Well fuck that, because I have previously changed enchants on armors, weapons etc. There is no rule whatsoever preventing such usage of the enchanting. On maps it doesn't work. To test it, I picked a random unique item and enchanted it with "attack speed per x quality" and then re-enchanted it with "+1 range per x quality". I was able to re-enchant it without any problems.

But why is it like this on maps? Did I just waste my chaos orbs rerolling the map, my fractures whilst trying to hit the beyond and then my currency which I paid for the q35 service for a reason I could not have known with my experience from the same freaking mechanic earlier? Should I now just start buying fracture crafts from other players or spend a lot of time on RNG seeds to get my fair chance at fracturing again?

I don't like to rage on forums but this is really frustrating. Why does it behave any differently on maps than on other items? If this is not a bug, then you must also remove the whole re-enchantmenting on every other piece as well. This can't be a "noob trap". I have seriously loved this league but this is driving me nuts.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2020, 2:29:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did your tests include other fractured items?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 24, 2020, 10:49:19 AM
"
NinzieQT wrote:
So I had a map, which had an enchantment (can't remember the reason why it had one). I rerolled the map few times to hit beyond and then proceeded to fracture it and it worked. Next I got another player to use hillock's 35% quality on the map and he did it. Finally I was going to enchant my map with "doesn't consume sextants".

Well, now it told me that "item is already enchanted". Well fuck that, because I have previously changed enchants on armors, weapons etc. There is no rule whatsoever preventing such usage of the enchanting. On maps it doesn't work. To test it, I picked a random unique item and enchanted it with "attack speed per x quality" and then re-enchanted it with "+1 range per x quality". I was able to re-enchant it without any problems.

But why is it like this on maps? Did I just waste my chaos orbs rerolling the map, my fractures whilst trying to hit the beyond and then my currency which I paid for the q35 service for a reason I could not have known with my experience from the same freaking mechanic earlier? Should I now just start buying fracture crafts from other players or spend a lot of time on RNG seeds to get my fair chance at fracturing again?

I don't like to rage on forums but this is really frustrating. Why does it behave any differently on maps than on other items? If this is not a bug, then you must also remove the whole re-enchantmenting on every other piece as well. This can't be a "noob trap". I have seriously loved this league but this is driving me nuts.

Thanks for your report, could you please tell me what Enchant was already on the Map?
instead of wall of text, why don't you link the item ....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
NinzieQT wrote:

Thanks for your report, could you please tell me what Enchant was already on the Map?

I ran into the same issue. Guess we will just pass this map around and wait for other people to fall into the trap over and over again. Would be nice to know if I can wait for a fix or if I will just "scam" the next guy with that thing. It was not exactly cheap to buy it.
IGN: reigNNNNNN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info