Can’t use pathofexile.com/trade from mobile

Is this a bug or a feature? If a bug, could anyone help me fix it?
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2020, 9:42:24 AM
Okay, so I’m quite sure this is not a bug as it actually worked for a week or two when I started only using the trade site from mobile while logged in or through incognito mode. Now those options don’t work either though. I have also tried clearing up memory on the phone which didn’t improve anything.

Is there any way to troubleshoot or fix why this specific website doesn’t work?

Is there anyone else experiencing this issue?
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Ok, so I’ve managed to narrow it down to JavaScript . If I turn it off the site itself loads, but the search function never finishes loading (the wheels never stop spinning and the search field never appears). So I’m guessing the site uses JavaScript but for some reason my JavaScript on the phone doesn’t work on just this one website?
What kind of phone / browser do you have?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I have an Iphone 8 and have tried using safari and google chrome, both in and out of private mode, as well as both logged in and not logged in on the website.
"
Zorajin wrote:
I have an Iphone 8 and have tried using safari and google chrome, both in and out of private mode, as well as both logged in and not logged in on the website.

Sorry about your bug man. It’s definitely not related to everyone or the site, my own phone (iPhone X) with safari has never had a problem opening it. It does default open to being slightly zoomed in for some reason but I just pinch it out and it’s fine. Gl!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info