Did not receive free mystery box after visiting the in-game shop between 7/3-7/2020

I visited the in-game shop and even made a purchase, but I did not receive the free mystery box for the anniversary celebration.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Jul 6, 2020, 2:21:11 AM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2020, 6:33:38 AM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
"
CapnShiner wrote:
I visited the in-game shop and even made a purchase, but I did not receive the free mystery box for the anniversary celebration.
[Removed by Support]

That is NOT the ingame shop. That is just trade chat and have NOTHING to do with the ingame shop.

Unless you have change the keys, this is what you do -->
1. you press the "9" key witch open the Charecter Cosmetic tab.
2. Then you select "purchase microtransaction"
3. Now close that window and then press the "N" key and now the box is there.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Jul 6, 2020, 2:21:28 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
CapnShiner wrote:
[Removed by Support]

That is NOT the ingame shop. That is just trade chat and have NOTHING to do with the ingame shop.

Unless you have change the keys, this is what you do -->
1. you press the "9" key witch open the Charecter Cosmetic tab.
2. Then you select "purchase microtransaction"
3. Now close that window and then press the "N" key and now the box is there.

I know what the in-game shop is and how to access it. The screenshot was just supposed to be of the bug report number, as instructed. I did not take a screenshot at the time the bug first occurred. I will be emailing support to remedy the issue, as instructed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info