Accidentally deleted my 20 ex item I crafted after I was AFK

Dear support team,

I accidentally deleted my amulet when I come back from afk. It was my whole net worth this league and I cannot play without it.

I know it's my bad, but is there a way to restore it please. I really need this one to continue to play this league.

Thank you so much.

My ign: bullishbear. My account name:pandabow
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2020, 2:10:48 AM
My amulet is a dex gem+1, chaos gem+1, chaos dot 16% and double res amulet, please help get it back if possible, thank you
Please, I don't wanna give up this league yet. I crafted the amulet and it's my babe, TAT.

Please help me restore it please GGG
Sorry to hear this has happened!

Could you please ensure that these items haven't been moved to any other character, stash, or crafting bench that you have access to?

If you are unable to locate these items, I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened to you but we're unable to restore items under any circumstances for a variety of reasons. I understand it's really frustrating to lose these things, especially when it's due to an issue outside of your control.

My apologies!
Thanks for replying.

Basically what happened is that, i went afk while my mouse was hovering over my amulet.

I went to bathroom, the screen when to sleep mode. When i come back, i move the mouse in my hideout and it trigger the deletion, when i click on left button before the screen even come back, my item is already destroyed.

I really wish there is a feature to restore the last deleted item.

I put in more than 100 hours just for this item.

Is there really no way to restore it? If not, i guess this is the end of my league.

Thanks for your help though.
"
pandabowl wrote:
Thanks for replying.

Basically what happened is that, i went afk while my mouse was hovering over my amulet.

I went to bathroom, the screen when to sleep mode. When i come back, i move the mouse in my hideout and it trigger the deletion, when i click on left button before the screen even come back, my item is already destroyed.

I really wish there is a feature to restore the last deleted item.

I put in more than 100 hours just for this item.

Is there really no way to restore it? If not, i guess this is the end of my league.

Thanks for your help though.

He already said no and this is also confirmed here -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/support
-->
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info