Blue screening death hcssf

😂 make it all the way to act 8 boss hcssf to die to blue screen... gotta love poe

Blue screen battle is legit though, every 15 mins blue screening. No matter the build.
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2020, 5:38:52 PM
I am averaging 1 blue screen an hour for the last few days. Honestly it is at the point where I am just not having any fun at all. I would love to keep on playing but until this is fixed it seems like GGG isn't going to get my time or money.
I don't know how anyone could commit to hc on consoles in the state they are in.
I don't know how anyone could commit to hc on consoles in the state they are in.
"

I lost my uber lab enchantments, the game crashed on touching the ascendancy plaque ._.

This was my 3rd attempt too
level 82 HARVEST_DIBLAZ SSFHC I was in delve deph 15 full life 5.8k no enemey around game crash and when i login i discover die.
thx GGG programmer this game always crash.
I've stopped playing, can't play any of my characters without crashing every 30 minutes, and can't even level up a new one without crashes twice every act (and possibly lab too). Not to mention that I die to at least half of them, it gets annoying when you don't gain any exp in a day because of it.

It's just not enjoyable, I find it weird how a league that adds no mob count to maps can make the map performance so poor, not to mention delirium is worse than it was on it's own league, how this happens is beyond me.

Should've bought Diablo 3 last week lol
that's why nobody plays HC on console.

They think it's hilarious that people die constantly to their blue screens. Evidenced by doing absolutely nothing to prevent blue screen deaths.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info