Namharim, Born of Night is Stupidly Hard

TL;DR: It's too hard not to die when fighting one of bosses from t4 seed

First I would like to say that my char is not squishy. 76 ele res, 75 chaos res, 60/40 block, life recovery on block. I can semi-tank Sirus phase 4 Die beam (depending on my block luck I may die or survive). I know how to fight bosses - I've killed about 200 Siruses total.

But fight with Namharim, Born of Night boss from t4 seed is stupidly hard for me.

The problem is in one of his mechanics. It roots you on place, then it runs in circle and creates a barrier. If you hit the barrier - you die. When this bastard finishes the circle - it creates an explosions inside and you die. While you're rooted, you can't use movement skill. So no matter what you do - you die.

I don't want to say that you should change something just because I don't like it. But why on earth do you love impossible boss fights so much?! GGG, please, could you have someone to actually PLAY new content before you release it.
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2020, 11:23:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same - oneshoot run or not. Another great boss mechanic I think.

Update: killed this after 3 wasted portals. He simple block move-skills so if you see the AoE cast (slow debuff on you) immediately run from the boss. Quicksilver flask with +movement speed and +charges enchant from Harvest very recomendated.
Last edited by xenophobius on Jul 7, 2020, 5:24:50 PM
Seconded. During the bit where he circles you it is INCREDIBLY unclear what if anything you can or are supposed to be doing about it. This SUCKS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info