Unlock code not being sent to my e-mail

So my account has been locked because "My account got accessed from another location" (A.k.a. I had VPN on one time) and now it's locked. And to unlock it, I need a special code that is supposed to be sent to my e-mail, but OH NO! For whatever reason, the code isn't being sent... There seems to be some technical difficulty with... sending... an... email...

Please, just lemme play my game, this is bullshit :(
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 8:57:12 AM
Hey there, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can assist you further?
"
RoryF_GGG wrote:
Hey there, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can assist you further?

I did just before creating this thread
I haven't received a response to the mail I sent you guys either, so perhaps the same problem?
"
I haven't received a response to the mail I sent you guys either, so perhaps the same problem?

Well you will have to wait until it's your turn in the support queue. This can take up to 48 - 96 hours.

However it is possible that your e-mail provider has been blocked by GGG's e-mail provider.
So if you haven't heard anything in the 48 - 96 hours, then try sending support a PM using the message system on this website.

I assume you have checked your SPAM folder + remembered to whitelist support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jul 5, 2020, 8:58:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info