How many maps we have to do in order to fight the final boss? 1000000?

Before the patch i did 100 maps to have the chance to fight the final boss.... of course its was bugged as hell and it ends stucked in a wall and i lost it. After the patch there was a counter with % on the garden and i thought "yeah, they change this thing, when it hits 100% ill have another chance". Well, 2 days after finally reach 100% and what was my surprise? Now i have to do 100 more maps to unlock the fight, i haven't seen any videos of the fight but i bet the loot wont worth the 30000000 maps you have to do to unlock the fight. It needs an adjust on the absurd amount of maps you need to run. Maybe just remove that part of % and leave the fight every 100 maps, sound pretty reasonable.
Last edited by d_n_r on Jul 4, 2020, 12:23:21 PM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2020, 11:26:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Until GGG will understand what we truely expect just wait for a good league coming out
"
PanchoTalarga wrote:
i haven't seen any videos of the fight but i bet the loot wont worth the 30000000 maps you have to do to unlock the fight.

I've fought two times with it and I got the same 1c useless helmet x2, so happy with this league no doubt.

"
PanchoTalarga wrote:
i haven't seen any videos of the fight but i bet the loot wont worth the 30000000 maps you have to do to unlock the fight.

I've fought two times with it and I got the same 1c useless helmet x2, so happy with this league no doubt.

"
drklrd wrote:

Joke is on us. You need to do tier 2 3 and 4 seeds(you get more based on higher tier seeds), it gets to 100% AND AFTER THAT you do another 100 maps in 78+ areas.

Yeah i realized that yesterday, but, growing t2, t3 and t4 implies run maps, and sometimes a lot considering that you have to constantly be refilling tanks. My point is that this % phase is totally unnecessary and it makes the way to the boss, again, unnecessarily tedious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info