Game becoming unresponcive

hi, my game is consistently getting unresponsive time to time. whats that means is ping is getting dead, game not even dcing and it remains in that state until i force to back on login screen or exit the game. when go back to login screen and relogin its resumes until it occers again after some time. my net connection is fine and everything is working nornally except this problem and this problem is happning since past 10 hrs. please fix this issue. its becomes unplayble due to loosing portals in map entrys. i m palying minion build and constently relonging makes me resummoning all minions which is pain in the a**. please help me fix this problem. i also wana mention this happns quite often inside map or non-hideout areas.
Last edited by sachin512 on Jul 4, 2020, 9:19:20 AM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2020, 1:28:34 PM
I watited 5mins to game resume but it never got resumed. i had to forced to exit to login screen :(( when i login back mobs were died.
which concludes game continues to run in background while screen freezing.
Last edited by sachin512 on Jul 4, 2020, 10:28:12 AM
I keep random DC !!!
this problem fixed yesterady but this time onwords i m geting perodic dc.
and this bug continued again. started to geting permenant freezing now. have to forece to loging screen to continue my game
now random perodic dc. every map 2-4 dc on reguler basis. started fr half hrs before this masssge posted.
yep, i cant even ender cartain maps on my laptop ( loading is longer then Auto-DC time of no response
"
Mariu wrote:
yep, i cant even ender cartain maps on my laptop ( loading is longer then Auto-DC time of no response

It looks like the problem is the size of the Content.ggpk file.

After using the ggpk_defragment program, the game has returned to normal before Harvest league (this solves all my problems with freezes).
The Content.ggpk file size has been reduced from 38.5GB to 25.4GB and the game is now not freezing when monsters appear or any other league-mechanic content like metamorph, legion, box or stonewatcher map etc.

there is a problem with freezes in the game, GGG did something very bad with this file.

now i have delated Content.ggpk file and downloading fresh (non re-patched one) from GGG.

Before i use ggpk_defragment program couldnt enter on Rapmarts map at my laptop (due loading time) - now i can.

Defragmentation (or fresh download) of Content.ggpk file solve all my problems on potato-PC.
this problem is back again. i already re download the who client on steam. but nothing has changed. i play on Singapore realm so idk if its a server problem, but my net is running absolutely fine in backgrounds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info