Still unplayable t15+ maps

I have 6 from 10 items on my char with 70+ life , 21 point in panteon for life , and have only 4K life.

Maps to t14 is ok some dies isnt problem , but more dificult maps , 2 dead on boss because onehitkill.

"
kenybalboa2 wrote:
I have 6 from 10 items on my char with 70+ life , 21 point in panteon for life , and have only 4K life.

Maps to t14 is ok some dies isnt problem , but more dificult maps , 2 dead on boss because onehitkill.

so you are saying that 21 out of 113 points (113 points means level 90 with +2 points from bandits) looks like a good defensive/offensive balance to you?

you have used points:
21 life
5 for dodge +spelldodge
2 for eva/resi +1max cold resi

this means 28/113 (25%) of our passiv points is used for defences
than you have 4 out of 10 items wthout def stats

you should aim for a balance of 50/50 if you want a chance at surviveing

with 50/50 i mean something more like 33% of passiv notes and atleast 8 of 10 items with def stats
if you want to use more items without def stats you have to make up for it with passiv points and or/gear choices

btw i say 33% passiv points because you gona use like 33% for travel nodes which than leaves 33% for offensive nodes

another option would be getting def stats from ascendancies,however you are playing assasin so you simply dont have that option
"
cpurdy777 wrote:

You might not be allocating his cluster jewel with the res jewel in it in pob, they dont get allocated by default.

It wasn't at first and was far worse than I posted. That jewel is what gets his char to those low numbers.
Conquerors cannot defeat i have 85k dmg with bufs on volatile dead.

1K mobs in map wiht 2k dmg each and more , max char life ingame is 11k . Isnt balance...

Now on Conquerors i havent damage , i havent life ...
I have near best maces in game for dmg (near each item 1 EX), nice amulet and rings , alot damage in tree , max resist , good evade .

If some items add to life , mayby 1k+ is same result ...

Cant find or buy better gear.

TO MAPS 14-15 IS BEST GAME POE WITH THIS BUILD.I like volatile dead.

Now i can go sleep and wait to next league for waiting if set up ingame some other , because cant play endgame.
Last edited by kenybalboa2 on Jul 6, 2020, 8:34:50 AM
path of the exile is path of one shot
if you wont to not die you have to run maps without mod and dont activate league machanics and skip bosses as well as hope intervention isnt going to spawn on top of you to 1 shot

I played character from 3-10k hp and they all get 1 shot no matter what
even 7k life / max block characters get randomly 1 shot by the way usually the most danger comes from random mobs on maps or in current league the seed spawn mobs are once again spawn of invisible effect and teleports on top of you with massive damage spikes

if you want to level past 90 you have to do trivial content thats it
its stupid but thats the way it is in this game
I havent problem with levling someone die is fine if i fault , i know why fault.

I havent problem with long bossfight.

Its funny.

I have problem with ratio income damage/available life ingame.

Now i cant do last Conquerors because i havent DMG and life to.

my dmg stats:

volatile dead:
38k dmg on use
ciritcal strike multiplier 510%
ciritcal strike chance 54%

spell/fire/elemental increase damage 723% // on items+tree

Show me char with that spell increase damage and cant kill Conquerors because im weak.

How many i must have spell/fire/elemental increase damage for Conquerors dead?
2K? How can i get it?

How many must life for alive onehitkill 30k?

That stats isnt ingame.

Last edited by kenybalboa2 on Jul 12, 2020, 3:21:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info