Still unplayable t15+ maps

Sorry

Cant play t14+ maps , no have life or no have damage, cant find better gear.

Tons of drop and game economic is full near few days after reset season , and game done.

90 lvl
75 all res
22 chaos res

3800 life

grace
55% evade
40% dodge spell
44% dodge psy

critical strike chance 38%
critical strike multiplier 389

damage 25k-75k on volatile dead

look on my char pomajekoule

Boss fight is always run run away before boss with big range ...

Dont like this play style.

Last bumped on Jul 7, 2020, 1:16:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Someone there wanted to fight bosses longer! Beware of your wishes..
Bossfight longer ok ,but why is boss damage onehitkill? If boss or mobs must have that big big damage, where is gear with that life/es ?

I cant find on trade or selfound better gear , and cant do maps t14+.

I like players wishes,becaouse game in this season is better than last...

Thank you to support team.

Last edited by kenybalboa2 on Jul 4, 2020, 10:34:50 AM
please.. stop it

less than 4k life, 3 gear pieces that are more than questionable (ring, chest, gloves) as they prioritise damage over survivability. in chest slot alone you are 10% life/100life short. gloves are wtf? you are not selfcasting so why you are using these? and the ring is pure damage/iir greed

your passive tree is VERY damage heavy, you ignore few 5% life nodes while complaining about being squishy..

im affraid this is a l2p issue. i do not know is this your build or you follow a guide but maybe go look for similar builds (cyclone cwc vd) and check where they differ? i bet youll see one difference - they have like 50% less damage investment and 50% more (E)HP

just noticed. out of 7(?) jewels you use you get ZERO life. good job.
Last edited by sidtherat on Jul 4, 2020, 10:41:52 AM
well 3800 hp is laughable at best..
did you purpously go out of the way to avoid life % on tree?

at lvl 90 you should be closer to 6k life to be able to take a hit as evasion just lessens the chances of being hit but does nothing for you when you are hit.

you need 170% increased life.

then you need to take advantage of exposure to make enemies take more dps.

as for damage , well vd is about death from 1000 cuts and having a high enough life pool to instantly regain life.
This is either through raising the leech/sec or having decent crit and going with pact.

3.8k lifeis just slightly more hp than i have on my first charr every league when i kill act 10 kitava...
Last edited by ciel289 on Jul 4, 2020, 12:53:06 PM
I have to agree with everyone who is saying get more life and stop trying to out DPS the mobs. Your life is WAY too low. I went into maps around 3800 life. There have been times I switched from a Tabula to a 5L and survived better because of the life. My suggestion is plant some life seeds and roll some life gear and replace the stuff without life. Almost anything you get will be better than what you have.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
You mentioned you have 75% res but when I pulled that character into PoB it's showing 58,61,68. Not sure if you changed something since you first posted this but 17% more fire damage from a boss is massive when you are less than 4k life. For comparison, my jugg has 5300 life, 86-90% phys damage reduction and 77,76,76 res and I still die to t15 and t16 bosses sometimes. And I expect to die sometimes because I purposefully passed on a few life nodes to squeeze out more damage and that's while I'm very mobile during boss fights. The bigger issue is that you're relying on Evasion while not liking the way Evasion needs to play.

Bosses are meant to be dangerous and there aren't many builds that are going to face tank every hit from every boss. I also noticed you have almost no life leech/regen but you're also using seething flasks that provide very little health. Without the leech/regen you might want to switch to flasks that give full life back over time and settle in for needing to be very mobile until you can figure out how to work more life into your build.
You have good life on your gear, but you need to sacrifice some damage on the tree to grab more life or you will be miserable.

You also went assassin with the power charge nodes, but then completely ignored power charges on the tree, so your crit scaling is horribly lackluster.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
hogscraper wrote:
You mentioned you have 75% res but when I pulled that character into PoB it's showing 58,61,68. Not sure if you changed something since you first posted this but 17% more fire damage from a boss is massive when you are less than 4k life. For comparison, my jugg has 5300 life, 86-90% phys damage reduction and 77,76,76 res and I still die to t15 and t16 bosses sometimes. And I expect to die sometimes because I purposefully passed on a few life nodes to squeeze out more damage and that's while I'm very mobile during boss fights. The bigger issue is that you're relying on Evasion while not liking the way Evasion needs to play.

Bosses are meant to be dangerous and there aren't many builds that are going to face tank every hit from every boss. I also noticed you have almost no life leech/regen but you're also using seething flasks that provide very little health. Without the leech/regen you might want to switch to flasks that give full life back over time and settle in for needing to be very mobile until you can figure out how to work more life into your build.

You might not be allocating his cluster jewel with the res jewel in it in pob, they dont get allocated by default.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info