T4 Primal Seed Boss

I just harvested my first T4 Primal seed. After fighting the boss for a little bit and getting it down to about 2/3 health the boss seemed to summon "some" adds. The screen was filled with hundreds of adds and the frames per second dropped to about 0. I was able to move to the edge of the garden and started to kill some of the adds, but as far as I can tell they are infinite. I can't even see the boss, or anything else if I move away from the edge of the garden.

I assume this is a bug, but maybe someone else who has fought the T4 primal seed boss can tell me what the fight is supposed to look like. Surprisingly I can't seem to find any videos of the fight posted anywhere.
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2020, 9:22:07 PM
It's so horribly laggy fighting things in this grove. I just dropped my first T4 seed, but am going to wait for the patch to plant it.

But fighting just t2 or t3 mobs is only hard because you are fighting lag and frame rates. It's such an awful experience this league.
This league has been a massive let down. I honestly was stoked to have a better performance but its been the complete opposite. Everything is extra laggy in a game thats already overly colourful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info