Random Deactivated Harvest Portal

Was going through a Grotto map and had oshabi portal pop up to take me into my harvest area. After auto-dispensing my seeds I went to leave and the return portal back to the map was gone. Here is a screenshot of me with a deactivated harvest portal and my only way to leave is by using a regular portal back to my hideout which makes all the other grotto map portals return to the harvest area instead of back into the grotto map.

Last bumped on Jul 11, 2020, 12:40:58 PM
Somethings definitely going on, I just lost all of the conquerers portals. Fighting veritania, I die to her pew pew ice, click respawn at checkpoint AND boom blah blah no such instance. I click repawn in Town and go back to my Hideout and all the portals are gone and Zana is telling me she's sorry she lost the conquerer.
Portal disapeared for me too. Went into grotto map, to fight veritana. Went into sacred grove too plant, Couldnt get back into map. Portal was gone. made a portal to hideout and traveld back into grove. same problem. Was 1 socket veritana. ( second time finding her )
I also have this problem.

In a map to chase Drox, go into Harvest and the portal disappears. Portal back to Hideout and still same problem. Can't pursue Drox.

Same to me, Grotto and persue Veritana, portal dont show up, lost the fight :/ feels bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info