Endgame TR Bow crafting help?

I've landed on this while trying to isolate DoT Multi and AS, but I didn't plan for this and now I'm not sure what my best approach is for continuing crafting on this. Can anyone help me out?
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2020, 1:43:10 AM
Your best bet would be to beast craft it with a "craicic chimeral" which will create an imprint of the item. Then you will regal it and hope for attack speed, if you dont get AS apply the imprint to the bow and start all over again. Normally you would continue this process until you get AS or some other desirable mod but with harvest you have the option of the speed seeds.

If after you beast craft and regal and you get a bad mod you could hope for a good annul or if its some sort of elemental mod like added fire damage you can use the "remove random fire mod" craft. Now you have a rare with your 2 desirable mods and you can "augment a speed modifier" or "remove a speed mod and add another". If you do that you have a roughly 50/50 chance of AS or projectile speed. However, the speed seeds are somewhat rare and expensive so it may be difficult to get the needed craft.

Also just FYI AS and DoT multi are both suffixes so it is not possible to get both as a magic item.
I 2nd what Brrrawr says, imprint -> regal. If its a good mod, great! If its a bad but manipulatable mod consider if you want to continue with it as is and fix it via harvest or not. If it is bad and not manipulatable then revert to imprint and try again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info