XboxOne - Custom Loot Filters

Hello and thank you for taking the time to view this issue.

2. What time this happened - Evening, July 2nd

3. Gateway / Location - Texas

7. Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi. - Both

8. What model console are you using? - Series X

9. Your gamer tag or PSN ID (a private message is fine for this if you're uncomfortable posting this publicly.) - KingMocaLoca

The issue I (and some others whom I've talked with on global chat) am experiencing is that when I synced my loot filter through FilterBlade (I changed one color) it now defaults to showing every item dropped.

I have attempted to make new filters with only 1 small customization and it will repeat this issue. I have attempted numerous configurations of customizations and they all result in the same issue.

A friend made no changes to his custom loot filter and simply synced it via FilterBlade and is experiencing the same issue when moments before the custom loot filter was working as intended.

I'm not sure on whom's end this concerns, yours or FilterBlade.

I also see a message when viewing my filters on this homepage stating - !platform xbox one(last valid version not specified) -

Thank you and I hope this issue is resolved and I look forward to your response.

Last bumped on Jul 6, 2020, 7:17:45 PM
The response I got about this a few league back was that Filterblade is up to date on PC patches. Since consoles are behind and we edit our filter between the patches they are for wrong game versions. Nothing we can do until next patch come for us everytime. I forgot about this and just did some changes and now have to use NS versions... Very frustrating there is no "last working version" for us to go back to.

Edit - found a temporary work around. In your filter code on this website, got to section 4702. This contains the new items added with the latest patch. Delete all of it and it should be working again.

It appears that it is not that patch version differences that directly effect us, but the addition of new items into the filter code. If you can't get yours to work, my public C3 filter is set this way and working.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jul 5, 2020, 1:27:23 PM
That makes total sense. At least we have a patch date around the corner.

Thank you, I will try and delete and delete that section. That seems right becuase the issue can be replicated if you add a customization that can only be added on pc, such as adding a custum sound for item drops will result in an error in the item filter and thus defaulting to show every item. This is what I was experiencing even in a vanilla filter.

Thank you for your response!
It worked after deleting that section. Tyvm!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info