Zana "Complete the Legion Monolith" objective bugged.

Upon completion of the Legion encounter the quest will simply not complete. There are 0 enemies remaining and it was the only Legion Monolith in the map.

I have only encountered this bug once over the course of completing this Zana mission 4 times. It may be related to dying during the encounter and loading back into the zone, as I did so during this encounter. I've seen a few other users reporting this bug and none of them have gotten a response from GGG yet, so I figured I should add my post to the list.
Last edited by AntiMagicDuck on Jul 3, 2020, 1:30:04 AM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2021, 7:01:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah, can confirm. Happened to me just now. Also died once during the encounter.
I also confirm this bug. 0 monsters remaining and quest is still open. Didnt die though.
Same thing just happened to me as well. I did die during the encounter.
Same here, died during the encounter.
Same issue, died once during the encounter.
Did not die, but having the same issue. Killed all mobs in the Zana map, and did the monolith, but the quest did not complete.
Last edited by Drsniper on Jul 9, 2020, 2:40:00 AM
I just encountered the same issue, completed the Legion Monolith and have 0 monsters remaining and the quest will not complete.
Just ran into this myself. Full cleared a Zana Park map with "Legion monolith" objective.
Did two legion monoliths, and there are 0 monsters remaining, but did not get the completion.

I did not die but I may have left the map to sell some things? I'm honestly uncertain, besides that there is definitely some sort of bug.
nerco the thread

Also. Guy you need bug ref number

I die during Legion encounter and i guess some of the Legion mob was killed by Legion mob?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info