So GGG .... ??? Please reply because tech support said they can't help

I blue screened when I was doing the disperser quest and when I reopened the game on PS4 I didn't get the disperser and I have not been able to harvest tier two seeds.... There's not one in my inventory and there's not one in any of my stash tabs so I'm stuck from progressing and it would be nice to know if the patch is going to release an option to where we can craft dispersers no matter what because if not this league is over for me ..... I'm a new player and spent 50 bucks so far on your game and not another penny until I know if blue screens and bugs are going to be fixed .... This is ridiculous ....
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2020, 5:59:39 PM
And now I'm wasting time creating an SSF character so that I can get to a tier 2 seed and get a disperser just to convert it to regular league just so I can progress my level 80 character this is so stupid I've made three or four posts with no reply from GGG..... I'm bout done with this game honestly this much hassle and GGG doesn't give a fuck
We only have a few community managers for console forums. No real communication or impact on the console version of the game. I reccommend for any new player reading through the forums, don't waste your money on this game, have fun try it out but don't buy into it. Of course do as you please but you'll be happy you didn't spend money on a disfunctional game :)
It just they literally hire people that not playing (no knowledge on) the game as support /CS staff. And dev have no time to answer question at all.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Thanks for your report.

When you talk to Oshabi is there an option to receive a Disperser? She should still offer it to you if you were unable to take it before crashing but it's hidden behind a conversation option.

No the conversation is there when I enter it says place disperser but I don't have one .... And she doesn't give me a new one
you can craft dispersers they cost 30 lifeforce and can be crafted from any collector
Not if you never received the first disperser you can't .... Or at least I don't have the option to

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info