Konu, Maker of Wind bugged damage

Reference Number: 583,146,553

According to PoEDB Konu should be doing 8421 to 12631 fire damage pre-mitigation with his molten shell at monster level 82 however in a T16 Shipyard vaal side area(level 83)and minimal dmg mods it one shot me with 10.7k es, 76% fire res, fortify, and 10% reduction on his damage from the Necromander node Plaguebringer.

It would need to have dealt fire damage well exceeding 60k pre-mitigation to kill me from simply the molten shell pop and because of this I believe it to be bugged.

I believe a possible cause is the buff to Vaal Molten Shell damage in the most recent major content patch 3.11 and if this boss was using this skill it would have massively buffed its dmg above the intended level.
Last edited by Coil1 on Jul 1, 2020, 2:53:39 PM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2021, 2:51:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Konu oneshotted my berserker with 3 endurance charges and 6284hp with capped resists multiple times... This cannot be correct.
Please take a look at the damage he does.
Seconded - I just one shot myself on my bladeblast archmage character with something like 10k EHP.
yep, got one shotted by molten shell tick
Same ... damage output killed 70K+ minions with minimal damage mods
My aura stacker with 76 phys reduction, 90 all res, CI, fortify, and 5k ES got one-shotted trying to hit Konu. I also have Soul of Solaris. He actually has a hard time hitting me (my dread banner and grace give me 92% evade), I off myself when I hit him. No reflect or anything else on the map (he actually killed me twice because I thought the first was a fluke and went back into the vaal area).
Last edited by TemjinGold on Oct 31, 2020, 11:29:11 AM
Still bugged. Got one-shot 4 times in a row with my cyclone glad (facebreaker + surrender). The moment molten shell blows, it just insta-kills you.
Pull but one thread, and the fabric of the world unravels.
It really reassures me to see that it's not my build the problem ... ^^

I Was demolished too, lol... RIP my Xp (less lol).
area contains two unique bosses, was same for me, getting oneshotted when i hit any of them
Still bugged(?) as of 3.13. Molten Shell appears to be active at all times even if not visually on his character and guarantees insta death when he is hit. Ripped 12 times on a quake champ to him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info