[Theory Build]Blood Magic Sweep Templar

Hello everybody!!

Im just thinking to get a new build idea for templars.Need a bit tanky,a bit powerful and not so hard to play.Im thinking build on Sweep is a good and safe aoe(beacuse the knockback chance).First of here is the build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQSzBS0PVBLhFCAUTRZvGF0ZLho4HRQkiycgJ-0otSkuKU8t0jIJMok26DbpOlI62DwFPQ9AoERyRtdN2FBHUFBUSVXGVgRXDVfiWGNfP2BLYIhhUmaedO135XrvfLuCm4M4hMSGYIp0i4yMBox2jM-PRpBVkc6cJ57Nnz6f36CdogCi6qSspzCnhKloreS53bvtwBrE9s9l0NDSIdSP2WHfv-Fz42rnUusJ7DjtIO4U7w7vTu988B_yL_Nx8932SPe--tL8iQ==

This build contains:
-190% max hp
-4.4% life reg
-330str
-80int
-50 dex
-40% acc rate
-3 endurance charge with36% duration , 0.2 hp regen
-2% life leech
-40% all res
-91% ele dmg
-84% dmg 2h
-21% a speed
-30% stun dur
-30% reduced damage from crits
-30% life recovery from flasks

Skills:
-the main skill Sweep with life leech-elemental dmg-increased aoe-concencrated effect-faster attacks
-for boss/rare/solo infernal blow-life leech-elemental dmg-fire dmg-faster attacks-melee dmg
-Auras:determination,vitality,anger,hatred and purity(if you dont have enough resist)with reduced mana
-enduring cry-increased duration
-warlord's mark

Gear:
Use str gear for highest def,looking for max hp and regen,a bit resist and +ele dmg.
For weapon uhmm at now im thinking staff,axe or mace would be better.
Thinking to get kaom's sing for bonus charge.
3 or 4 hp flask with curse resist and different status debuff,1-2 granite flask for the safe.
From bandits :
Normal - Help Oak for +40 hp
Cruel - Skill point
Merciless - Help Oak for charge

So that was my idea and now testing to valiable or useless.Any type of help or criticism will be helpful.
190% Increased life is low...even for a non-BM build.
...You want at least around 240%.

-Also, Ele is bad for Sweep, its to slow to scale effectively.

-And you need Unwavering stance so you dont get stunned...because 1 stun will stop your whole sweep.

I'd just drop the endurance charges and go full Phys.

Thanks, the ele dmg truly give lower dsp then full phys and Unwavering stance give a bit chance to survive more .But i dont think so to leave all charges the resist what i got from it usable when im on the middle of enemy packs.I will try this as fast as i can .
bad build !Sweep isn't convert skill => your base element dmg is so low if u use hight phys weapon.
I think you should focus in phys dmg node and use hight phys weapon .Or u can remove all phys dmg node and use pure element weappon.
My first try for creating a normal build and now i know full phys will be better for this build.Thanks the help and tips after a few test i will upload the new build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info