Bug - Map Exposed on Re-Entering - Xbox

When you're in a map and the map is open and you die/leave, when re-entering the map the 'map fog' is gone and the whole map is visible

Steps
- Enter Map
- Open Map View
- Leave Map
- Re-Enter Map
- Map fog is removed

Can post videos if needed
Last edited by v Sir Clarkie v on Jun 30, 2020, 4:59:58 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2020, 7:38:32 AM
Now im getting the opposite! On reentering a map its all undiscovered.
Edit: NM I see you tried this in a different thread.
Last edited by TheKid83417 on Jul 3, 2020, 12:20:59 PM
Mine did the same thing entire map was visible on start of a map. Now after every time I enter a map fog is back. Even after zana missions. Not just dying anytime i re enter fog is back kind of annoying
This is exactly what happened to me in July, first the map was completely exposed, next it is constantly covered when re-entering. See my post 'PS4 - Map plan's visibility changes after switching areas'. It still occurs.

Edit: the problem does not occur with me after the latest patch, FYI.
Last edited by Myrallin on Sep 12, 2020, 12:26:31 PM
Hello, this bug started to happen to me towards the end of Harvest league and has continued over into Heist League which I was hoping wasn’t going to happen as it is ruining my league experience. So yes when I discover an area on the map then a loading screen happens ie. leave the map etc when I return it is all undiscovered again so I have to try and remember where I have been it’s frustrating. So basically I can pop back to hide out return straight to map and it all undiscovered straight away. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info