Help TS Build !

Hi everyone !

I don't know if i'm in the right section, but i'm looking for some help/advice with my first PoB Build.. I started Poe in Metamorph without pob (didn't get far, lvl 64 act 8).

I followed a wild strike assassin build in delirium, took me pretty far (lvl 92), the damage was good (almost killed Shaper and Sirus A7), but it was really squishy (i got one shotted regularly).

So for this league i was looking for something a bit more tanky with enough damage to kill shaper and sirus (and have fun of course).

Currently lvl67, at the beginning of the Atlas, I made a 2H Tectonic Slam Build. Pretty slow (i don't mind slow gameplay), damage looks ok and i'm really enjoying it but i'm not sure about defense/life, what do you think ? is my build bad ? how could i improve it ?

Here the link of my lvl 90 build on PoB : https://pastebin.com/xxdptjB2

Thanks
Last edited by BigBeng932404 on Jun 30, 2020, 4:48:22 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2020, 1:57:33 AM
No one to helped me ? :)
The fundamentals of your build look sound, but your gear is very "PoB Warrior". That ring and amulet would probably be multiple-ex items. You also have a couple items with life regen suffixes; I believe those used to be fossil-exclusive modifiers, but those have mostly been eliminated, so I don't think you can craft them anymore.
I did a quick search about what was a "pob warrior", now i understand what you mean haha...

I will make some more realistic change on my gear then and see how it goes !
Many thanks for the feedback, t's really nice of you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info