Swap Cold Resistance to Fire Resistance not working

Had 2 friends try using their craft to turn a Cold resistance into a Fire resistance, their seeds being ilvl 82 and 78, on my ilvl 87 helm.

Both gave the error of "No specified mod of that type exists" on my helm which has a T1 cold resistance roll.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2020, 5:22:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Luxuria wrote:
Had 2 friends try using their craft to turn a Cold resistance into a Fire resistance, their seeds being ilvl 82 and 78, on my ilvl 87 helm.

Both gave the error of "No specified mod of that type exists" on my helm which has a T1 cold resistance roll.

Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Just to add a little more info. I also have the crafts now as well.

i82 Seeds - Change a modifier that grants Cold Resistance into a similar-tier modifier that grants Lightning resistance.

and

i82 Seeds - Change a modifier that grants Cold Resistance into a similar-tier modifier that grants Fire resistance.

Both give the same error of

"Item has no modifiers of the specific type"

The helm I'm trying to change is the one I have equipped currently.
"Item has no modifiers of the specified type."

We used ilvl82/83 and ilvl81/78 seeds. Neither worked.
We tried to switch the cold res to fire and lightning. nothing worked.

dont wanted to try to remove this mod, because its difficult to get it onto the ring

I had a Crusader Ring with following stats:

Victory Eye
Sapphire Ring
Crusader Item
Item Level: 82
LevelReq: 60
Implicits: 1
+36% to Cold Resistance
+76 to maximum Life
+38% to Cold Resistance
Curse Enemies with Level 5 Conductivity on Hit

Would be nice to get it fixed.

Last edited by Topper_Harley on Jun 30, 2020, 11:38:58 AM
"
Would be nice to get it fixed.

Already on 3.11.1 patch note preview.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Just wanted to say I've had this exact issue with lightning to cold, also on a helm I am currently using. Same error message and everything. A couple print screens in case it helps.
Same issue with lightning to cold
Using Horticrafting if it makes any difference:

Nevermind, I solved the issue.
Last edited by Fredd32 on Jul 21, 2020, 5:15:30 AM
"
Fredd32 wrote:
I also seem to have encountered this issue.
Using a 72 and 74 Level craft on a T2 res (ilvl 72 on craft, 81 on item) on a crafted modifier resulted in an error message and a failed craft.
It even refused the Cold to Fire swap that had a much lower level.

https://imgur.com/a/cUobbxB

The bug was supposed to be fixed according to 3.11.1 patch notes...

"
Fixed a bug where the Harvest Crafts which changed a modifier from one element to another didn't work on modifiers that were the first explicit modifier on an item.

Also, fixed the image code for you, please, never use the url with /a/. As the imgur thread owner you can click the image and have the option to copy the actual url of the image (or just right clock the image and select view image from browser menu)

For you "bug". Your item already have lightning res mod, you cannot add another lightning res mod. This game breaking glitch is fixed .

From Version 3.11.1b hotfix note
"
Fixed a bug where some Harvest crafts could change a Maximum Resistance modifier into another Maximum Resistance modifier that could not ordinarily exist on the item slot.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 21, 2020, 5:22:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info