Bugged harvest structure in inventory - can't delete character

A storage thing bugged out and disappeared from my inventory. Apparently it's still there, as the game now refuses to let me delete that character.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2020, 12:12:33 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
so screenshot of the inv?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
so screenshot of the inv?

Well, I wasn't clear enough. My inventory is totally empty. I tried clicking on every square, and swapping it for another item, in case it's just invisible but present. It's not. I can screenshot my empty inventory and my "can't delete characters with harvest structures" message if it's useful to anyone.

Edit: here it goes. Slapped the error message everywhere on the left part of the screen, it made me feel better.
Last edited by Clebardman on Jun 28, 2020, 8:06:38 PM
"
Clebardman wrote:
A storage thing bugged out and disappeared from my inventory. Apparently it's still there, as the game now refuses to let me delete that character.

Thanks for your report, could you please try /recoveroldcraftingbenchitem command and try deleting your character after that? If that doesn't work then could you check your Collector to see if you have any Infrastructure stored in there?
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Clebardman wrote:

Thanks for your report, could you please try /recoveroldcraftingbenchitem command and try deleting your character after that? If that doesn't work then could you check your Collector to see if you have any Infrastructure stored in there?

That command worked! Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info