discovered map lost when leave area

Everytime I leave a map (do map side quest, got crash), when I return, discovered area lost. I don't know where I have gone to. This is new since updated 3.11. Please fix this bug, it is so annoying.
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2020, 12:20:19 PM
This happened to me last league, if you uninstall and reinstall the game it should be resolved. Never found an easier fix.

Edit: actually I guess it was two leagues ago skipped Delirium.
Last edited by TheKid83417 on Jun 29, 2020, 11:00:56 AM
"
mmm_dc wrote:
Everytime I leave a map (do map side quest, got crash), when I return, discovered area lost. I don't know where I have gone to. This is new since updated 3.11. Please fix this bug, it is so annoying.

I will try your suggestion and update here after got the result.
Thank you.
"
This happened to me last league, if you uninstall and reinstall the game it should be resolved. Never found an easier fix.

I reinstalled and it didn't help :\
I also have this issue now. I started off with the map always being fully discovered, now the map is always hidden. This only happened 2 days ago for me
"
mmm_dc wrote:
"

I reinstalled and it didn't help :\

Dang sorry to hear that hope that gets resolved, maybe try resetting your map settings (transparency/etc?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info