New Blight tab kill maps (Do not buy this tab, it is broken!)

If the tab contains all the cells and place the blight card in the window, then when you try to move it back through the combination of the keys Ctrl + Left mouse button, the tab will simply destroy your card. In the video I repeated this bug twice ... paid money - lost two blight mards! Excellent purchase :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSguy4JEhVA
Гайды и стримы, по PoE и не только, на моём Ютуб канале: www.youtube.com/Камеолер
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2020, 9:59:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yes it is a bug but you are encourage by GGG to post it in existing thread....as someone else has reported it b4.

A few thread with no one reply, is worse then a single thread but a few pages of reply....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
yes it is a bug but you are encourage by GGG to post it in existing thread....as someone else has reported it b4.

A few thread with no one reply, is worse then a single thread but a few pages of reply....

Сan you give a link to this post plz, I could not find.
Гайды и стримы, по PoE и не только, на моём Ютуб канале: www.youtube.com/Камеолер
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

These topics were not on the first three pages, of course I created a new one. In addition, I have a video! )

It’s strange that the developers are silent, given that this is a paid tab and we are losing game currency for our own money
"
Kameoler wrote:
These topics were not on the first three pages, of course I created a new one. In addition, I have a video! )

It’s strange that the developers are silent, given that this is a paid tab and we are losing game currency for our own money

Because they only care reddit and have Bex lurking overthere to report back community response.

While in this official forum, their policy is

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

"
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads. To search only the Bug Reports forum, navigate to Forum Search and select the Bug Reports option from the 'Forums' list.

AND

"
We may not be able to reply, but we do check every post when we have the chance.

And have people like you that never use internal search function of the forum

I do not speak English and translate every message using google translate. This makes it difficult to search the forum, but I checked the first three pages for a keyword "Blight" and did not find other topics (they started on the fourth page, I did not look there anymore). Anyway, thanks a reply.

When i put Blighted map in the annoint window in Blight Stash tab to annoint and
after when annointment is complete I push CTRL+left mouse button to move the map to the inventory the map DISAPPEAR completly from the game!!!!!!!!!! did it 2 times with the same result. Please fix this bug, it is very frustating to lose t16 blighted maps this way.
"
Kameoler wrote:
If the tab contains all the cells and place the blight card in the window, then when you try to move it back through the combination of the keys Ctrl + Left mouse button, the tab will simply destroy your card. In the video I repeated this bug twice ... paid money - lost two blight mards! Excellent purchase :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSguy4JEhVA

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info