Constant crashing on ps4 with error CE-34878-0 just after logging in

Hi
I played delerium for 3 months with almost no problems or crashes . But now after upgrading to harvest i played only for one day and thr next day the game started crashing constantly right after i log in and load my character immediatly after i start to see the town game crashes with CE-34878-0 error code and i tried the following

1- deleted the game and re download it from ps store , didnt fix
2- reinitialized the entire PS and reinstalled a fresh poe copy again. Game still crashes exactly with same symptoms
3- cleared cash on ps4 and restarted..same

This never happened in delerium, im on normal ps4 not pro
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2020, 11:50:41 AM
I don't know if my error code is the same but this has been happening to me since I reached act 5.

Delirium no issues, Harvest crashes every 10-15 minutes, I'm using a standard PS4.
Last edited by Mobenator on Jun 27, 2020, 4:42:48 AM
Same thing . I have normal PS4 and delerium was non-issue at all . Just after installing harvest these crashes kept happening and sometimes I can play for few hours and sometimes I get constant crashing.. I reinitialised the whole PS4 and reinstalled everything from scratch and it didn't help ..😣
Same here. 5 times got crash until I got to level 55. New console, 15 days old, latest CUH. Updated, tried reinitializing but didn't help.
I have the same. Error CE-34878-0 Harvest league only.
Can someone from GGG please comment on those errors ? this was not the case at all in delerium . in harvest i noticed the following

1- contstant crashes with CE-34878-0
2- game loads faster in the start but runs slower when too much happening on the screem
3- when you play a blight in a map and too much enemies the frame rate drops to alsmot 5 frames or less per second
4- it's alsmot impossible to play with friends and too much going on in the screen , frame rate drops significantly
Don't expect a reply from anyone from GGG in regards to these issues. It's becoming quite clear that they don't give a flying fart about the console community. Hang it up for this league and move on to something else in the meantime. Maybe check back to see if these issues have been resolved but as it stands, I wouldn't expect them to be resolved any time soon.
Yup and to top it off, GGG believes that WE should be punished for blue screening constantly.
So true, just wrote a email to Sony about this. Got 3 emails, where they explained to me what to do, like updating the game, initialising the console, bla bla.... i ve done all that over and over again and its clearly not the console.

Now Sony told me to write to the puplisher of PoE, so its running in circles.

Im done with PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info