League rankings (and thus data sent to 3rd-party websites) are bugged

When you go over to Events -> "x" league, the level rankings are super messed up. They are updated somewhat in reverse, or rather take data from past days and accumulate in an odd fashion.

This is especially prevalent in 3rd-party PoE websites, such us poeninja (/builds to be specific), where the data it takes from your APIs is continuously outdated and progressively getting worse.

Example:
2 days ago -> my rank was not showing and it was correct, as I was too low level (level range 90-100, my level was 89)

Yesterday, first 12h -> my rank was showing, but it was outdated by 1 level (level range 89-100, my level was 90; API grabbed snapshot of my lvl 89 char)

Yesterday, second 12h -> my rank was showing, but it was outdated by 3 levels (level range 87-100, my level was 92; API grabbed snapshot of my lvl 89 char)

Today -> it's gone (level range 85-100, my level is 92; API did not grab my character data at all)

Spoiler
Before anyone asks: no, I don't care about my character showing. I like to review other high level characters that run similar builds to mine to see what I can improve.

bug ref. 1,198,307,691
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jun 26, 2020, 7:03:20 AM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2020, 8:17:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump. it's getting worse.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
This is an intended feature of the type of ladder we're running for Harvest. You can see more information here.

Scoring will be disabled and the ladders returned to experience-only at the end of the week.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
This is an intended feature of the type of ladder we're running for Harvest. You can see more information here.

Scoring will be disabled and the ladders returned to experience-only at the end of the week.

Oh, okay. I guess this does explain why everything is so messed up on sites like poeninja.

Thanks, Novynn. <3

PS. No, for me you're web dev. #1.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jun 27, 2020, 8:17:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info