3.11.0f Hotfix

need more seeds
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Obbamajaros wrote:
Is this restartless?

Yes, this is now live.

Perhaps, but, be prepared for another 30 minute patch...

Also, monsters being resistant to damage so they arent kill-able as soon as they spawn, is absolutely in NO WAY "giving us time to prepare". It is more akin to "Wasting our preparations".

"This was a server-side fix and no restart is required" - Then why am I having to download a patch? Do you guys actually know what half of these terms mean in the technical world? Or, are they simply included because they sound correct at the time?
Last edited by Anakarr on Jun 28, 2020, 3:12:04 AM
I can't log in to my main character.
Even, after download new client.

Each time just fly out of the game.
I guess the same crash as - corrupted content file.

Who can help me to solve this problem?
hmm .. sorry, but why pack game files if they are unpacked in the game anyway. Even with the upgrade, unpacking is in progress. Why spend so much computer resources? There is no logic to this.

And by the way, what kind of patch download speed? 10k-200k. It would be wiser to download the patch, and if you need to cram into a single file, then do it on the client side. And do not download the file separately.

Now 7.32 GB have been downloading for more than 2 hours. Why do such incomprehensible updates. I'm already thinking of deleting this file every time you get an update. In order not to wait for the watch when the game is updated.

"Recently-hatched monsters are now resistant to damage. This will prevent you instantly destroying them with abilities you have prepared before the start of the encounter. This is now consistent with our other league mechanics that give you time to prepare."

Awful, people hate immune bosses.

So now we can get killed but cant do any damage. LMAO is all i got for this
i cant launch game. so sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info