Blight tab destroys (?) maps.

When i put map in anoint slot then ctrl+click on map it dissapeares. It doesnt go to inventory and doesnt go to map stash either. Maybe somebody knows where should i looking for?
P.S.: exclusively sacrificed blight map to verify im not crazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
P.P.S: oh and i have all 60 slots filled with maps so i cant put anothe ones in tab in anyway.
Last edited by Homyak555 on Jun 25, 2020, 2:39:44 AM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2021, 11:58:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same here, I have lost a blight map when ctrl+clicking it after annointment. My blight map slots are all filled.
I can confirm:

If you have all the maps slots filled and you ctrl-click on a map in the craft-box it will disappear. Happened to me twice today with T16 Summit maps.

PS: My duplicate thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2888166 can be deleted. (sorry)

When i put Blighted map in the annoint window in Blight Stash tab to annoint and
after when annointment is complete I push CTRL+left mouse button to move the map to the inventory the map DISAPPEAR completly from the game!!!!!!!!!! did it 2 times with the same result. Please fix this bug, it is very frustating to lose t16 blighted maps this way.
Blight map has disappeared by Ctrl+click into stash, while having map affinity on.

-Was on a different tab than the one with affinity
-Tab with affinity was far from full (Special Map Tab)
Same Prblem here I have Map stash tab and delirium stash tab with affinities set and when ctrl+click a blighted map they dissapear.
First of all, don't necro 6 month old + threads.

Check your Blight tab if you have one. CHances are that is where they are going.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info