🌟🔥 EXOSTA 🔥🌟 WTB RIPPED HC MAPS IN STANDARD 💎

Welcome Exiles!
I'm Exosta, veteran Standard player, Officer of the IVYS+1 Guild.

Harvest introduced some very nice crafting options, and I am asking you to craft specific Maps in a way I like, to rip them in Standard. I will pay you a lot for this kind of service!

Contacts
Send a friend invite to "Exosta" ingame and whisper me:
@Exosta Hi, I would like to buy your exalted orbs for my ripped maps in Standard

These are the maps I need and how to create them!

1) Use a T15 Tower Map with Elder Influence (Maps Occupied by Eradicator) for this project.
PoE Trade Link for Tower Map Base. (I pay more for tower map)
PoE trade for Burial Chambers Map Base.

2) Enchant the Map with "Map doesn't consume Sextant charges".
It has a chance to appear after harvesting Vivid Nestback Grain (Tier 2).
PoE Trade Link for the right seed.
You will need many attempts, so if Tower Map occupied by Eradicator is expensive on market you should imprint the Map by using Craicic Chimeral Beast in the Menagerie before every attempt to hit the right enchant.
PoE Trade Link for Craicic Chimeral.

3) Once you get the enchant, Imprint the Map again by using Craicic Chimeral Beast in the Menagerie.
PoE Trade Link for Craicic Chimeral.

4) Roll Beyond Map Affix + other 2 prefixes on the Map.

5) Fracture a Prefix on an item with at least 3 Prefixes.
It has a chance to appear after harvesting Wild Thornfruit (Tier 4)
PoE Trade Link for the right seed.

6) You must fracture the Beyond Affix. If you happen to fracture "more rare monsters" map affix that can be ok as well, but Beyond has top priority, and I will pay more for that!

7) If you fail to fracture the right mod, just imprint your map back and restart from point 3)

8) I pay an additional 20ex if you also put 35% quality on the Map with Hillock Syndicate Bench (Intervention Safehouse)

REWARDS (can be lowered as time passes or if we get more than 1 copy, so try to be fast):

T15 Tower Map with "Map doesn't consume Sextant charges" and Fractured Beyond Mod.
💰 200ex
T15 Burial Chambers Map with "Map doesn't consume Sextant charges" and Fractured Beyond Mod.
💰 200ex
T15 Tower Map with "Map doesn't consume Sextant charges" and Fractured Nemesis Mod.
💰 200ex
T15 Burial Chambers Map with "Map doesn't consume Sextant charges" and Fractured Nemesis Mod.
💰 200ex

All prices assume the Map has Elder Influence with Eradicator Guardian!
EXOSTA - Standard Player
Check my Trading & Service Center: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148200
Mirror Service Count: 13
Last edited by Morgoth92 on Jul 5, 2020, 3:37:28 PM
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2020, 8:29:50 AM
b
EXOSTA - Standard Player
Check my Trading & Service Center: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148200
Mirror Service Count: 13
Just to clarfiy, you're looking for these maps in Hardcore Harvest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info