Rigwald's Savagery and One Handed Thrusting Swords not providing extra Rage

Rigwald's Savagery modifier "+25 to Maximum Rage while wielding a Sword" isn't working with this kind of sword, yeah they are different from normal swords but they still are swords.
With other swords it works just fine.

Last edited by Jaquison_Pedreiro on Jun 23, 2020, 4:20:36 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2020, 2:26:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yeah, sound terrible if one 3*2 one hand sword count but 4*1 one hand sword did not count
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Yes can this be addressed? Was looking forward to using this with my foil...
"
Solicious wrote:
Yes can this be addressed? Was looking forward to using this with my foil...

Who know? I am not work for GGG and no real indication that GGG dev have time to read all bug report threads
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Rigwald's Savagery modifier "+25 to Maximum Rage while wielding a Sword" isn't working with this kind of sword, yeah they are different from normal swords but they still are swords.
With other swords it works just fine.

Spoiler

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
I paid 140c for an item that is literally non-functional. Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info