Doryani's Prototype doesn't affect all enemies.

I wasn't sure this was intended or not but I've noticed that some enemies don't have their lightning resistance set by the Doryani's Prototype body armour. I've mainly noticed this with the Atoll and Plateau bosses, as well as other totem-like enemies.

Not a huge issue but it is a little annoying to have a handful of enemies suddenly feel orders of magitudes stronger than similarly powerful enemies, especially because a Doryani's Prototype character is not likely to invest in anything deal with elemental resistance.
Last edited by Nicejacket on Jun 28, 2020, 7:39:22 PM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2020, 4:45:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Totems can't be affected by auras directly. Since prototype is considered an aura that affects enemy, it's normal that it won't apply to them.
That makes sense. Is it confirmed that it is treated as an aura?

From the line in question, "Nearby Enemies Have Lightning Resistance Equal To Yours", I wouldn't assume this was an aura, and would assume that it would apply to every enemy with no caveat.
Yeah I'd like to know too. Totems are not considered enemies? The armour is "nearby enemies have lightning resistance equal to yours".
Totems are friends :) They are just trying to kill you. This item is useless if they do not affect what it says it should.

5 min Atoll boss kill is yummy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info