Templar auras builds?

Can anyone suggest me a few viable builds on this forum? thank you!
You can try Kripparians support elemental wander build. Works great, with 7 auras it's a great group build. Requires good gear though.
"
Ardeh wrote:
You can try Kripparians support elemental wander build. Works great, with 7 auras it's a great group build. Requires good gear though.

Thank you, i've alredy checked it but i think it needs an amazing gear. Which are the most important keystones on the passive skill tree to make this build working properly?
"
traumaxbl wrote:
"
Ardeh wrote:

Thank you, i've alredy checked it but i think it needs an amazing gear. Which are the most important keystones on the passive skill tree to make this build working properly?

Haven't seen his build yet, but if you want to run several auras, Eldritch Battery is a good boost to your mana pool.
@ELLE_mt

Dual Elemental Hit Totems w/ Tri-Curse, Traps, Frost Wall: http://tinyurl.com/bvdxbjz
my templar can run 5 auras (3 percentage reserve and 2 flat amount reserve, all str/int auras) and still smack stuff decently. with more reserved mana passives he could probably maintain even more.

the most important nodes for an aura build is definitely the 4 reduced mana reservation nodes, and if you're going for full on support then def get all the increased area of effect radius nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info