Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
https://youtu.be/jyU4d5sIztE

Next patch incoming! Teaser looks very high quality. When will ingame graphics look this good? :p

Isn't that the last missing part of the campaign after Lagon?

I believe they are planning for one more campaign story chapter before release.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
https://youtu.be/jyU4d5sIztE

Next patch incoming! Teaser looks very high quality. When will ingame graphics look this good? :p

Isn't that the last missing part of the campaign after Lagon?

I believe they are planning for one more campaign story chapter before release.

Interesting.

I hope that they maybe condense down the campaign and remove filler zones and rework the visual look of the whole ruined era.

This one especially looks visually way worse than all newer zones, including the general environment and monster types.

The endboss of ruined era looks kinda cool almost fitting but anything else needs a visual update pass to make it in line with the newer zones before Lagon.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I feel that with Sands of Majasa they are expanding the game with unnecessary things (new models, more weapons, zones, mobs) instead of finishing the story and the end-game systems.

I really feel they should focus all their resources towards 1.0 finishing the base game and multiplayer testing.
Last edited by FedeS on Sep 2, 2021, 1:07:34 PM
...How would they finish the story without adding new zones and mobs?
"

Well it's a matter of where you put those mobs.
"

Well it's a matter of where you put those mobs.
Biggest QoL for me so far has to be being able to duplicate loot filter rule. FINALLY!!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I don't like how the end zones of Act 9 are so long. There is no need for the rooftop to go on and on and on when there are only 3 types enemies you fight anyway.

That said, I really like the D3 vibe of Act 9. It is way more pronounced than in the Imperial era.

And yes, I do enjoy D3's graphics but not the atmosphere.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Sep 7, 2021, 6:56:40 AM
lol Alkaizer actually died in Act 9. Now they need to bump the difficulty in the other acts to make them consistent with Act 9.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
lol Alkaizer actually died in Act 9. Now they need to bump the difficulty in the other acts to make them consistent with Act 9.

Yeah. He was so confident with his Meteors and then poof ;)

Btw. Wtf is that size of that area denial zone and what kind of dmg?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info