Artifact occurred while fighting with Syndicate

In the middle of the fight fps dropped to 0 for a moment and then appeared those shadows with no source on the top right side of the screen and some of textures and map have been corrupted. After relog everything became ok.
https://imgur.com/a/DcEyZma
Specs: OS - Win10; video card - GTX 1050; cpu - i5-3570; 12gb RAM
Using Vulkan beta, maybe it is bound with this bug.
Last edited by Karnaros on May 29, 2020, 5:52:18 PM
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2020, 9:54:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've run 30 Jun mission maps since that and same bug happened 5 or 6 times, while in same amount maps without interacting with Syndicate it never happened. Unfortunately i forgot about /debug and screenshot to provide you more data, but if it will be needed for you to reproduce conditions - i can run some more maps.
UPD: happened to me one more time so I added screenshot to Imgur.
Last edited by Karnaros on May 31, 2020, 5:12:05 PM
If you feel like it, that would help GGG. That bug report number enables them to recreate the zone exactly, your toon, the map mods, the layout, everything. Without it, they can't.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I've encountered this problem while testing Vulkan as well. Seems to happen when fighting with Syndicate while having your map open. https://imgur.com/a/XAE3EVs
Last edited by Crypto137 on Jun 4, 2020, 12:12:55 AM
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
If you feel like it, that would help GGG. That bug report number enables them to recreate the zone exactly, your toon, the map mods, the layout, everything. Without it, they can't.

bug reference have somewhat use, but more likely the Vulkan causing the problem. So, software (driver) version and hardware spec are more helpful than bug reference number
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Still getting such artifacts. Not only when encountering syndicate. Seems like it's happening when I press "Tab" to open map while some specific things happening on the screen, for example syndicate members dying.
Last edited by Karnaros on Jul 9, 2020, 6:56:49 AM
Last edited by Karnaros on Jul 10, 2020, 9:54:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info