What shockets colors do i need to do mirror service?

I have this armour for the mirror service but I have had a lot of bad luck with the crafting table of the 3 white shockets.

I want to have 1 green + 2 reds + 3 whites, but in this moment I haven`t Jun missions and need some time for make the colors with a 1 green shocket.

My question is this:

Will people want service with these colors?. . .Or is it something essential that has the 1 green shocket?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

PD - This is my armour:
For the service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2867181

Last edited by ACID_STORM on Jun 2, 2020, 4:25:31 PM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2020, 6:40:54 AM
bench craft 3 sockets then Vorici until you hit 3 white then do the number of socket craft trick.
Last edited by Ozxell on May 29, 2020, 1:22:35 PM
But the other 3 shockeds are radom? One time I did it that way and I got 1 blue and I had to repeat it again, but maybe I did it wrong.

I put the white shocks in and then added the rest 1 in 1.

Can I choose the color of each shocket if I put them one by one ?...

Or the another 3 shockeds are a random color?.

Thx for reply ^^
Last edited by ACID_STORM on May 29, 2020, 3:52:21 PM
"
ACID_STORM wrote:
But the other 3 shockeds are radom? One time I did it that way and I got 1 blue and I had to repeat it again, but maybe I did it wrong.

I put the white shocks in and then added the rest 1 in 1.

Can I choose the color of each shocket if I put them one by one ?...

Or the another 3 shockeds are a random color?.

Thx for reply ^^
Yes, youtube "poe off colors" or something similar.

Basically if your item has 2 sockets, and you use the bench to make it 3 sockets, it will keep the first 2, then add another. If you make it 2 sockets again, it will only remove the last socket you added, first two will remain unchanged. Usually, when white sockets are "luxury", for first 2 sockets use the "2 colors" from crafting bench, then starting with 3rd, add the off-colors first.

But for your armor, if you manage to get the first 3 sockets white, as @Ozxell suggested, then you're done! Just use the crafting bench to add/remove sockets, without touching the first 3, until you get the desired combination. Will cost a few jewels, but at least you wont need another "white sockets" bench if someone will want other combinations of colors.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 29, 2020, 4:41:21 PM
YESS. . .I see i youtube tutorial and i can make this ^^ (My friend had explained it to me wrong).

Thank you very much for 2.

And now. the question. . .

For this armour...What is mor best? 3 red + 3 white or 1 green + 2 red + 3 white?
always thought the one doing the mirror service asks for the colors the buyer wants xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Ok, I didn't know, I'll ask everyone to ask me while I accumulate JUn's missions.

But in the meantime maybe I will leave it with: 1 green + 2 red + 3 white.

Thank you very much ^^
yeah pretty much you want to remove your links and go with 3 sockets + 3white on bench till you hit after that
you go 6 sockets and 6l it

so you have white-white-white-random-random-random so for the offchance the buyer wants a specfic color with 4 greeN/blue

if you think you dont want the hassle keep the armor as it is and you are set for 99% of the cases since most build use 3 red anyways and other 3 are red/green/blue so you are settle
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

"
KillerKrug wrote:
yeah pretty much you want to remove your links and go with 3 sockets + 3white on bench till you hit after that

so you have white-white-white-random-random-random so for the offchance the buyer wants a specfic color with 4 greeN/blue

if you think you dont want the hassle keep the armor as it is and you are set for 99% of the cases since most build use 3 red anyways and other 3 are red/green/blue so you are settle

This is the correct advice. You have to craft it so the first 3 sockets are white nowadays. Then if your current colors are good enough for the buyer, awesome, just charge the mirror fee. But if someone wants colors other than the ones you currently have, you charge them the crafting costs in addition to the mirror fee (tons of jeweller orbs and 1500 fuse to re-6L at the end of recoloring).
"
KillerKrug wrote:

"
codetaku wrote:
"
KillerKrug wrote:
e

if you think you dont want the hassle keep the armor as it is and you are set for 99% of the cases since most build use 3 red anyways and other 3 are red/green/blue so you are settl

This is the correct advice. You have to craft it so the first 3 sockets are white nowadays. Then if your current colors are good enough for the buyer, awesome, just charge the mirror fee. But if someone wants colors other than the ones you currently have, you charge them the crafting costs in addition to the mirror fee (tons of jeweller orbs and 1500 fuse to re-6L at the end of recoloring).

I suppose that he offers it as I have it, while I accumulate Jun missions.

Ok, thanks very much for all yours ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info