Guess the new expansion

"
de99ial wrote:
SSDD

SSDD(elirium)
Second-class poe gamer
"
DopeyFishX wrote:
wouldn't it be wild if they introduced mounts and we have to craft certain amount of food to alter the mounts attributes?

Kinda thought this was a teaser for mounts probably wrong though.
https://imgur.com/a/P33iPBH

Bright Blue could be Delve v2 or Harbinger v2. not sure why you wouldn't use a different color than past leagues iirc harb and delve were blue.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 28, 2020, 10:03:11 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
DopeyFishX wrote:
wouldn't it be wild if they introduced mounts and we have to craft certain amount of food to alter the mounts attributes?

Bright Blue could be Delve v2 or Harbinger v2. not sure why you wouldn't use a different color than past leagues iirc harb and delve were blue.

No thats the dinosaur that Chris Wilson is going to ride to the press conference

It is not related to the expansion
Need more brains, exile?
"
MasterTBC wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
DopeyFishX wrote:

No thats the dinosaur that Chris Wilson is going to ride to the press conference

It is not related to the expansion
:P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Synthesis 2: Electric Boogaloo
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Bestiary Mark II

Also:
As a change this league portal scrolls and wisdom scrolls will have their stack size increased to 100 and be given two slots on the inventory screen outside of the inventory pane.

I like how you sneaked that comment in the end. That'd be awesome, although is far more likely to be introduced as a 20$ account upgrade.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
While we can't reveal the details just yet, we know many of you are looking for any morsel of information. In honour of those of you, we're happy to reveal that the colour of the expansion logo is bright blue, yet this league definitely has many other colours. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled and your ear to the ground for other teasers that may crop up.

Depressed Rainbow Bright league? Collect all the different characters, take them back to your hideout and cheer them up with a variety of new skills!

Cross the rainbow bridge to Dragsa where you will fight the giant Smurf overlord in his dark blue fortress with cobalt blue AOE attacks and sky blue skill explosions while a mysterious pale blue fog swirls around your feet and obscures the holes opening in the ground that you can fall though to your death.

Oh, and there's a timer too. But you're already too slow, no reward for you!

OK, is Bex a cryptic crossword fan perhaps. Are their more clues in her post than we realise? "Eyes peeled and ears to the ground" hinting at a need for keen observation... will this be the Vigilance league?

"Other teasers that may crop up"... something to do with crops or growing things? Jack and the Beanstalk league, Harvest league? Reaper league?

Or perhaps, just perhaps, Bex's hint about other colours was really just a red herring!

I'll see myself out.
It's actually Blue Raspberry.

Looks blue, but tastes red.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
According to the very serious and scientifically proven website :
https://www.colormatters.com/the-meanings-of-colors/blue

the next league will be characterized by "cleanliness, strength, dependability, coolness, arising from the qualities of the ocean and inland waters".

Yup. The new metas will use fishing rods, there's no doubt about it.
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on May 29, 2020, 5:21:04 PM
Mounts in some fashion seem like a possibility but I just want to see something that is NOT timed in any way. Running through really dangerous mobs like a headless chicken has gotten really really old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info