Guess the new expansion

Whats the new expansion gonna be like

Tower of God

Ascend the Tower of God to claim its riches. Explore the infinite Tower with myriad of hidden secrets to claim never before seen items.
Need more brains, exile?
Last edited by MasterTBC on May 27, 2020, 6:58:52 AM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2020, 11:58:02 PM
overdose
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
While we can't reveal the details just yet, we know many of you are looking for any morsel of information. In honour of those of you, we're happy to reveal that the colour of the expansion logo is bright blue, yet this league definitely has many other colours. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled and your ear to the ground for other teasers that may crop up.

What has 'many colors'? Fruits and vegetables. What gets 'peeled'? Carrots and bananas to name a couple things. What grows from the 'ground'? Fruits and vegetables. 'Morsel' of information? That's food.

We don't need to wait for more teasers to 'crop up'. The new league will be crop/farming focused. Think of the old Facebook classic 'Farmville' but re-imagined for the modern gaming audience set in the stage of PoE.

We can find seeds off of monsters in our maps that we can plant in our own little garden (think Einhar's menagerie). These plots will grow encounters for players to fight. Harvest them too soon and the mobs will be low iLvl and unrewarding. Wait too long and the monsters will be far too hard to beat and you'll walk away with a death and no loot.

Harvest when the crops are just right exile!
Last edited by innervation on May 26, 2020, 9:46:31 PM
Giant hogweed infesting Wraeclast....or Triffids :D
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
wouldn't it be wild if they introduced mounts and we have to craft certain amount of food to alter the mounts attributes?

it will be called quarantine the goal will be to avoid contact with monsters because they can one-shot you .... oh wait :D
Descent League

Join Weylam and Lilly Roth as they plunge beneath the waves to explore the drowned city of Tsoatha. A very blue experience, splotched here and there with red gore and whitish shark teeth, and some yellow spongey stuff growing up the sides of the ship eww
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
My money is on Entropy - Synthesis 2.

I've been saying Entropy for the last 5 or so leagues, it should be any time now!
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on May 27, 2020, 3:26:34 AM
think it will be insanity and mobs will be 10x thougher and hitting 20 times harder than 100% delirium mobs
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Something Blue.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info