Awakened Blasphemy suport not working as intended

So im playing one of the op builds this league and was testing some aura stuff as a scion when i had the awakened blaspehmy suport socketed in it acted like a aura the way it should have acording to its description,but after unsocketing it and resocketing it it didnt count as a aura anymore for idk what reason. https://imgur.com/a/G9NBh9M
Last bumped on May 18, 2020, 2:08:43 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The gem cannot add gem tag to curse gem.....Not a bug.

It turn curse gem as aura only.

Also, try switching instance (like portal to town and back to ho)

There may be some bug for instance locking for aura and bug in general starting from recent leagues
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 17, 2020, 6:05:09 AM
Well i wouldnt be posting this if it didnt count before my phys mitigation with it before was 90% and now after swaping it aint 90% its 84% thats the only reason ive submited this report
"
cool123400 wrote:
Well i wouldnt be posting this if it didnt count before my phys mitigation with it before was 90% and now after swaping it aint 90% its 84% thats the only reason ive submited this report

I already say the support gem turn the curse to aura but not adding gem tag to the curse gem. Tooltip is not reliable and it seem not intended to me that curse aura count for Guardian's "Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies"
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Here's the gem tag description that makes it so it should work as it was working"Suported curse skills also count as Aura Skills"now why shouldnt that work with the guardian 1% phys reduction per aura tell me ?
Stop quibbling about the gem tags. The fact is that the buff only applies to auras that affect you or your allies. Curse auras only affect enemies. Has always been this way. OP is mistaken. Either he leveled some so the mitigation tooltip went down because it is calculating against higher evel monsters, or there was another aura that is no longer on. If that is so, it’s likely an aura you wouldn’t notice with flat reservation like clarity or precision.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
The whole point of this thread is that it worked until i unsocketed it and resocketed it and here your all coming and telling me it doesnt work when you clearly didnt even read closely what i wrote in the begining
Last edited by cool123400 on May 17, 2020, 11:40:43 AM
We did read it. But you did not show it so it sounds like you were just mistaken. Did you level between the time you last saw it work and now? Because that would cause your tooltip to change and maybe you to think it was the gem changing the tooltip and not the calculation based on average monster level.

I havenever seen a screenshot showing a blasphemy aura counting as a buff on the player. And still havene’t.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 17, 2020, 12:04:15 PM
Nope lvl 100 all the time and i am as confused as u are right now why it worked and why it doesnt anymore 100% sure i didnt unsocketed or removed anything else im very careful regarding these types of issues and wouldnt have made this thread otherwise
That Guardian stat modifies what effects auras grant to you and allies, and thus fundamentally only ever works with auras that affect you or allies.

It has definitely never worked with Blasphemy Curse auras, which only affect enemies.

If you have seen a change in physical mitigation values, then that was caused by a different change - the guardian mod does not, and can not, apply to auras that don't affect you and allies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info