CWDT + Soulwrest + heartbound loop = instance crash

So, I'm playing a funky build. Using a necromancer with Aukuna's will, raise zombie attached to a cast when damage taken, 2 heartbound loops, and disciple of kitava with the cluster jewel. I'm also using a soulwrest staff.

What this does is every second consumes the zombie (disciple of kitava,) and summons a new zombie (aukuna's, ctwdt, heartbound loop.) When the new zombie is summoned, a phantasm is also summoned (soulwrest.) I eventually get to the point of running around with 10 spectres and a few zombies.

When my character takes a death blow is where the problem occurs. It seems that when my character dies from a monster hit, all 10 phantasms die (and maybe a zombie if kitava's herald ticks.)

I can speculate that maybe my actual current HP value upon death is becoming -7000 to -7700 from the heartbound loops activating when all 10 specters die and causing an instance crash.

Upon re-logging in, the instance is completely gone and I have to start a new one.

Important to note that the way I'm sustaining the summoning loop is through life regen, maw of conquest, and the agnostic passive with lots of mana and mana regen.

Yes, I know it's a silly build, but it's super fun and I love it. Would love to be able to play it.
Last bumped on May 12, 2020, 5:20:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Edit: I meant to say Phantasms, not spectres.
"
So, I'm playing a funky build. Using a necromancer with Aukuna's will, raise zombie attached to a cast when damage taken, 2 heartbound loops, and disciple of kitava with the cluster jewel. I'm also using a soulwrest staff.

What this does is every second consumes the zombie (disciple of kitava,) and summons a new zombie (aukuna's, ctwdt, heartbound loop.) When the new zombie is summoned, a phantasm is also summoned (soulwrest.) I eventually get to the point of running around with 10 spectres and a few zombies.

When my character takes a death blow is where the problem occurs. It seems that when my character dies from a monster hit, all 10 phantasms die (and maybe a zombie if kitava's herald ticks.)

I can speculate that maybe my actual current HP value upon death is becoming -7000 to -7700 from the heartbound loops activating when all 10 specters die and causing an instance crash.

Upon re-logging in, the instance is completely gone and I have to start a new one.

Important to note that the way I'm sustaining the summoning loop is through life regen, maw of conquest, and the agnostic passive with lots of mana and mana regen.

Yes, I know it's a silly build, but it's super fun and I love it. Would love to be able to play it.

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info