Rolling my Thicket Bow - Keep going?

I swear, they should call them "FUUUUUUUUUUUU" sings.

Anyways, I have good mods (sort of..) but crap values. I'm rolling with Alch and Scouring. Keep going?

Unavailable
Last edited by maxwolfie on Apr 18, 2012, 8:41:13 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I like to tell you a secret because i like that you use bows.

For crafting you should use 2 or even 3 items of the same type. Then you do your crafting and always on the worst item. So you keep your progress until you beat it.

The not needed but maybe good item can be tradet for what ever you like.

English is my third language, there will be bugs.
Seems like you are dumping a lot into a bow that doesn't even have 4 linked.
Once he gets good enough mods he can fusing them.6 slot could be worth it.
Yes or takes over 9000 fusings :>

Good Luck!
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
This is a what came first, the chicken or the egg -- in PoE terms, what came first, the links or the stats?

IMO links > unless you happen to roll that incredibly rare item that somehow comes with all perfect stats.

Everyone looks at it differently and until someone theorycrafts the hell out of it and comes up with a definitive answer it is a lot of speculation.

I just look at it as the following.

I am happy with a weapon that has a high +% damage pretty much regardless of the other stats as long as they are linked sockets.

I would not pay for a weapon with less than 4 links and even at that would not pay much because it is not that rare.

What is rare is finding a 5 or 6 link item.

The odds of taking a 6 socket item and linking them are very small due to the dif combinations of links possible while the odds of getting the +% physical damage modifier is higher ( I think).

Therefor I prefer a 5-6 linked item over a 3 link with decent mods.
That isn't bad by any means if you need something temporarily but if you are thinking long term, you will want to work on it until its better.

If you are patient enough, you will end up with something like:
Unavailable

As another user recommended - keep this bow if its your best one and start crafting on another bow. Once one becomes better than the other, just swap them and start again.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Great thanks. We just played a Fellshrine run together only 5 minutes ago - HSR_ManInToga :)

Anyways, I was wondering what the minimum ilvl would be to bother? 60+ or is 56 ok?
Is it true that i can't use a Divine Orb to roll the 66% ED to 140%+? Because it doesn't have the correct Cruel ED mod?
"
maxwolfie wrote:
Is it true that i can't use a Divine Orb to roll the 66% ED to 140%+? Because it doesn't have the correct Cruel ED mod?

That is correct. Divine Orbs only change the mod values not the mods.
ROFL_Meat | ROFL_Sorc | ROFL_Sausage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info