I have determined something.

After a few hours of gameplay, there is a ridiculous amount of enemies in the general world.
here's a tip,
if it moves: kill it
Yes. A lot to kill, so little time.

I hope you aren't suggesting that is a bad thing...
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
After a few hours of gameplay, I have also determined that there is a ridiculous amount of enemies in the general world and that they indeed do attack on sight...
Last edited by ApolloSc on Apr 18, 2012, 11:59:22 AM
After a few hours of gameplay, I have also determined that there is a ridiculous amount of lacking content, fix this asap ;(
Some enemies will be getting better AI ( like Rhoas ).
But seriously, it this a thread where we state the obvious?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Did they interrupt your picnic?
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
What I would like to know is where the heck these wild creatures are holding all the sweet currency and loot they sometimes drop.

And who is the OCD hoarder that hides stuff under rocks, in boxes and pots lying all over the place.

Lastly, where do all these chests come from? Wraeclast must have been full of 1%ers until their downfall...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
In their stomach,of course.When you kill monsters you always make sure to cut there so the loot drops.Sometimes it's vomited by zombies.

And zombies aren't mannerless,you know.They can't throw up in public,so they do it under rocks and in boxes.

Legend says there is a skill gem that can summon chest at the cost of the ability to open them.Good people stand back and help the brutal monster slayers that pass by.

Also we need weapons that count your kills with them.
Last edited by jikavak on Apr 18, 2012, 4:08:09 PM
i'd like to know who keeps placing boulders, and nicely arranged groups of pots in the middle of the roads.

seems a bit dangerous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info