Desecrate only spawns 1x type of Spectre in Hideout

I have collected Redemption Spectres (and others but only interested in Redemptions) when they die I can raise them in hideout out - unless I log out with no spectres raised - then I can only raise Desecrated Bonestalkers. I would raise spectres first but this is when I rage quit due to bug (sometimes) or the fact I screw up just how tough (or not) my character is (usually).

Please fix as I hate hunting spectres to use.

Thanks
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2020, 1:03:32 PM
Here it is, over 2 months later, and I'm having the same issue. Spectres *are* supposed to persist through logouts, right?

When I log off, I power down my PS4, usually from my Hideout, and have 2 Spectres up and about. My Spectre gem is in my Glove slot, so it's not getting reshuffled by switching from Weapon Loadout 1 to 2, or 2 to 1. I leave Desecrate and Raise Spectre slotted. When I log in, I have no Spectres. If I cast Desecrate, it only populates bone corpses, not the Spectres I had when I logged out.

From everything I've read/heard about Spectres, this isn't how they are supposed to function currently. Unless I'm doing something wrong?
I’m having the same issue as well. Spectre and desecrate gems slotted. Logout and power down PS4 with 2 Spectres up (Arena Master Spectres). when I get back on Spectres are gone and desecrate not spawning them (arena master). It happened this morning when I got back on. Wasn’t having an issue with it before though the last few days. Picked up the arena master Spectres 2 days ago and they were gone this morning.
Last edited by Boricua_Ace on Jun 30, 2020, 2:04:54 PM
Weirdly now, for me, my Spectres are working. And I'm using the same ones as you: Arena Master.

No idea what I'm doing differently. I do periodically make sure to Desecrate in my Hideout and Raise Spectre on the Arena Master. I think I do it just out of superstition, though. But at least twice now I've logged out, powered down, come back later, and had my Arena Masters at login.

No idea if they'll be there for me later today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info