"This operation requires you to be logged in" + Rollback

So, I just logged in, warped to a map, starting shooting things, everything normal. Got some items and a rare, everything smooth so far. Then my screen suddenly freezes...and I hit the log in screen with the message in the title. I log back in...my progress and the items I got during that time were gone.

What happened?
"
Tremorlor wrote:
So, I just logged in, warped to a map, starting shooting things, everything normal. Got some items and a rare, everything smooth so far. Then my screen suddenly freezes...and I hit the log in screen with the message in the title. I log back in...my progress and the items I got during that time were gone.

What happened?

When you log out of your character, the area/map resets, just like the 15minute "not in the area" reset system.

So in short, that's suppose to happen and there's no much that can be done about it.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Apr 18, 2012, 9:52:54 AM
"
nzrock wrote:
"
Tremorlor wrote:

What happened?

When you log out of your character, the area/map resets, just like the 15minute "not in the area" reset system.

So in short, that's suppose to happen and there's no much that can be done about it.

That's not what happened. The issues is that the operation (saving your character and stash) cannot be completed at the time because it determined that you are not logged in (for whatever reasons) so you are back in the log in screen and character data is still at the last save point (aka rollback).

I'm not sure how severe is this issues and whether its from my end or from GGG's but it's not happening often enough to be a bother.
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Just encountered this error after getting the Allflame. Got on the waypoint to get back to town when it happened.

Still had the Allflame, but on relogin the instance had been reset. (Couple of minutes delay before relogin).
Basics of how to play (by Malice): tinyurl.com/72wrafn
Walkthrough for Act I and II (by KrapnoV) : tinyurl.com/7w3a3gd
Mechanics - how the game works (by Malice) : tinyurl.com/6p4zbl5
Crafting Guide (by Invalesco) : bit.ly/craftpoe
Mechanics videos (by Eztheal) : bit.ly/UTwFAV
Moving this to the bug reports section.
Forum Sheriff
Sometimes instances crash, and you can't access them again.

Use to have this issue with Fildetas the mourning (or w/e his name was) and his lightning strike attack. Did that dungeon like 5 times before I killed him offscreen.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
when ever you get an instance crash we need to know the exact time it happened, you can find this informations in your logs file in the Path of exile folder. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info