Atlas is Bugged

"
mk12q wrote:
I am stuck at 19 watchstones, have the quest “The Hunter” which requires 4 socketed watchstones, yet I cannot get the 5th green one that is required to spawn Sirus. I'm looking for some help or at least an acknolwedment from GGG that thiere's an issue. I've had a discussion going on the Gameplay Help and Discussion for a few days and noting anyone has suggested has worked, actually all paths lead to a bug in the atlas.

Below is the linik to the thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2843717

Some background on my issue. I've never encountered Sirus so according to the below paragraph I cannot spawn Al-Hezim in Lex Proxima, Glennich Cairns, Valdo's Rest, or Lira Arthain.

"Conquerors can no longer spawn in a region if you already have their Watchstone from that Region. This only applies until you can access Sirus, Awakener of Worlds."

That leaves me with the 4 regions where a green watchstone has not been obtained yet when I put 4 watchstones in those regions it still says "Conquerors Cannot Spawn". If I'm to believe the patch notes and the in-game notifications then I can't get the 5th green stone from the regions where I've already obtained one, makes sense. If I cant' spawn Al-Hezim in the other regions because it says he cannot spawn, then it is impossible for me to get the 5th green stone.

Zana doesn't have any watchstones for me. I tried a few different hideouts just to be sure it wasn't a hideout glitch and nothing.

I've fought Al-Hezim (aka, The Hunter) 4 times. I've also ran at least 20 maps in each of the 4 zones (4 stones socketed) that say "Conqueror Cannot Spawn" with no success, I guess I was hoping that the in-game messages were wrong.

Images of each zone:

Quest:

Haewark Hamlet:

Tirn's End:

Lex Proxima:

Lex Ejoris:

New Vastir:

Glennach Cairns:

Valdo's Rest:

Lira Arthain:

Last bumped on May 30, 2020, 7:42:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Two weeks and no remedy!!! This is my third bug report (others go back more than a month), each one with more detail as we (players) do testing that GGG should be doing.

This (see below) no longer works.

"Added a warning to the map device which displays when you insert a map of a tier that isn't high enough to spawn a Conqueror."
the recommended way is to keep putting all stones in the 4 outer (corner) regions and run t14++ maps from those regions until you got all conquerors in all 4 corner regions, then move the stones to areas in the middle areas.

it's easiest to always fully fill a citadel with stones before you run maps from only that area.

edit: also, in case you're missing stones: talk to zana, she keeps them in case you missed getting one from a conqueror for any reason
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 13, 2020, 5:49:18 PM
"
vio wrote:
the recommended way is to keep putting all stones in the 4 outer (corner) regions and run t14++ maps from those regions until you got all conquerors in all 4 corner regions, then move the stones to areas in the middle areas.

it's easiest to always fully fill a citadel with stones before you run maps from only that area.

edit: also, in case you're missing stones: talk to zana, she keeps them in case you missed getting one from a conqueror for any reason

Yeah... thanks for the feedback but none of that helps. If the atlas notices are to be believed then the only outer region that Al can spawn in is Lira; I've ran at least 50 T14-16 maps in that region to no avail; no one is that unlucky.
Hey, no idea if this suggestion will help or you tried it already, but you have nothing to lose.

"Conquerors can no longer spawn in a region if you already have their Watchstone from that Region. This only applies until you can access Sirus, Awakener of Worlds." - I don't think that is true (maybe it was updated meanwhile). I am not 100% sure because it was more than month ago, but when I was progressing atlas I had situation where I killed one of the conquerors and he didn't drop the watchstone, as I recognized later I already killed him (with needed number of watchstones) in this region. So try to put 4 watchstones in region where you already got watchstone from hunter. Than try to do like 5 maps, if he will spawn he won't drop the watchstone, but it will grant you acces to Sirus. After you kill him atlas should reset. When I was progressing atlas I had to do few extra spawning rotations becasue I killed conquerors where I already had their watchstones (Killing sirus just won't get you next awakenining level in this case until next time). It will take some more time, but if this can work you will be able to progress. Good luck (try Lex Proxima or Valdo's Rest)
Last edited by niepkowski on May 13, 2020, 9:13:48 PM
Thanks for your report, we're aware of this issue.
Yeah. And my atlas says 32 slots with "Conqueror cannot be spawned" at 8 Alvl atlas with all stones in it. And you better believe it's not a joke.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, we're aware of this issue.

Thanks for updating us.
I don't suppose this problem is going to be fixed by the end of the league? Probably not, as you now have 15 pages of Vulcan problems your focusing on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info